Hello, my name is Phil Powdrill, and I’m the founder of Vestrica.
Most companies think that having a strong opinion will scare away customers who think differently.
We think it’s a great way to make some new friends. That’s why we like to share our beliefs 🙂
What We Believe
- We believe entrepreneurs are the lifeblood of our economy, and can change the world for the better.
- We believe you can do big things.
- We believe in big audacious goals.
- We believe there’s a more valuable business hidden within your business.
- We believe in pushing away old boundaries and creating new ones.
- We believe you can build your space rocket while you’re flying it.
- We believe every customer deserves our very best work.
- We believe your time is valuable.
- We believe in principles not tactics.
- We believe business is more fun when you have the right people in your team.
- We believe in teamwork.
- We believe in asking for forgiveness when we mess up.
- We believe that everyone needs great mentors.
- We believe in partnering with world class professionals.
- We believe Mondays are as good as any other day.
- We believe simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- We believe in having less – but better – stuff.
- We believe that life’s too short to drink cheap wine.
- We believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy.
I’ve created Vestrica.com to help entrepreneurs and business owners grow more valuable enterprises, and enhance their chances of a successful outcome to their business life.
I look forward to seeing you back here soon.
I’m not going to tell you that we have all the answers. We don’t even know all the questions (yet), but we’ll do our damnedest to help you get the answers you need.